We are looking to hire 8 suitable candidates for our client manufacturing center in the Welland area. Our client mainly deals with the productions of metal/plastic products. They are in need of individuals who are looking for a position where they can grow and develop their skills.
Job Description Candidates who are successfully hired will be responsible for assisting the lead hand with daily production assignments. Candidates will also be given individuals duties such as; packing and labelling finished products, transporting built skids to the shipping area and organizing incoming shipments according to the available space.
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be capable of lifting up to 40lbs
- Must reach, bend and walk throughout the shift
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Must be a fast learner
- Must follow all safety rules & guidelines
Job: Temporary to Permanent
Shift: Monday to Friday, afternoon shift 4:00pm – 12:00am
Pay Rate: $14 to $15
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour