Our Client in St Catharines, ON specializes in the production and distributions of automotive components and accessories in the plastic department. They are looking to hire several hard-working individuals to join their mixing operators team. Our client will provide full training for every successful candidate at the start of their employment. Successful candidates will be responsible for properly operating the mixing machines in order to get the desired quality of mixture as well as cleaning and maintaining them. Other duties may include but are not limited to; working on the production line, Packaging, shipping, quality control and labelling.
- Ensure all assigned machines are operating safely, efficiently and reliably, according to recommended operating guidelines.
- Ensure high-quality products are produced at all times, by visual inspection
- Clean/Maintain all machines
- Inspect all raw materials required for defects
- Maintain a clean work environment at all times
- Experiences not required
- CSA approved safety shoes
- Good understanding of the English language
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be detail orientated
- Must have good hand/eye coordination
Employment: Full Time (Permanent)
Salary: $13 – 15 per hour, based on position held
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour