OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Skill Set: Employers Overload assists in finding job opportunities for individuals at all skill levels. Through interviews and evaluations candidates are connected with the best available opportunities. Candidates are encouraged to discuss their goals and employment preferences in order to ensure a positive work experience.
Fit and Flexibility: Employers Overload assists candidates who are seeking temporary, project, seasonal, temp-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. Candidates may be offered assignments from a variety of companies. Positions may lead to direct employment with customers who are seeking permanent staff, while others may lead to repeat temporary positions.
– Confirmation of starting pay is determined prior to the start of each project.
– Overtime hours in excess of 44 hours per week are paid at the rate of time and a half.
– Employees are paid statutory holiday pay based on provincial and/or federal regulations.
– Employees are paid 4% vacation pay, which is included on every pay cheque.
– Records of Employment, letters confirming employment or other documentation are available to employees at no charge, upon request.
– A minimum charge of 4 hours is required for each employee. There is no charge for an employee who is unable to perform the required duties, provided that Employers Overload is notified with 4 hours of the start of the assignment.